BfA players have combined several proposals and provided a solution, as Blizzard is the infamous Azerite traits in World of Warcraft could adjust.
New BfA systems in World of Warcraft
Battle for Azeroth, the heart of Azeroth, with its unlockable bonuses is in various parts of the equipment (chest, shoulder, head) quite unpopular. Every day the forums are full of complaints about the activation.
The largest allegations are:
- Azerite traits are boring.
- Azerite traits have too high requirements.
- The farms of artifact power are too important and too long-winded.
New equipment with better item level is sometimes a step backward because you can turn any Azerite traits free.
There are some suggestions for improvements and customization options. One gamer Chazlazer has summarized the majority of complaints. The resulting system, with the Blizzard, most of the problems could be developed.
Heart of Azeroth
Chazlazer suggests that Blizzard is taking the ancient artifact weapons as templates in the contained properties in the heart of Azeroth transfers (and new think). With each level of the ascension of the heart, players would then receive a new “talent point” and a new ability.
Azerite armor with more bonuses: The most significant adjustments have planned Chazlazer however, for the Azerite armor.
Azerite armor rings
To have instead of just three to four rings, each Azerite-the subject of six rings, which would then be filled with different things:
- Secondary values: players can choose which secondary stats you like on the subject of critical strike, haste, mastery, versatility.
- Set Bonus: In the second Ring, the effect would be as strong as a 2-piece Set Bonus from the former animal Sets.
- Defensive: In the third Ring would be a defensive ability, as is now the case. About healing in the event of damage or a regular shield,
- Set Bonus: In the fourth Ring there was a Tier Set Bonus, this time as much as a 4P Bonus.
- Legendary effect: In the penultimate Ring would lurk an effect that is comparable with the bonuses of the Legendaries from the Legion.
- Item level: the last of the Ring remains unchanged and increases the item level of the item.
The requirements for the individual rings should be reduced. So that players can turn off their individual skills.
Feedbacks from WoW Community
These proposals met with much approval. After almost 13 hours, the post already has around 7000 upvotes and was gilded twice.
Whether the developers of these proposals inspire or changes planned, is not yet certain.
What do you think of these suggestions? The good and sensible changes? Or should the current system for a few months, and then to form a judgment?