A new Hotfix provides an outcry in the case of villains. In the PvP of World of Warcraft, you have lost up to 25% of your striking power. The current PvP season is only three months old, but Blizzard is already making a big PvP Hotfix World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth nerfs.
The objective of this modification are the villains, especially lawlessness -you’re belonging to the collar because you need corners, massive nerfs once. But frost and mages are weakened and lose in PvP a lot of power.
Blizzard released a round of hotfixes that included interactions with the Void Elf Heritage Armor and some fixes to Guild ranks.
- Healing specializations now regenerate 30% less Mana, as long as you are in combat with enemy players.
- Druid balance roaming star (Azerite-ability) now does 50% less damage in PvP situations.
- Mage. Much to greatly increase the damage of arcane Power by 40% in PvP situations (previously 60%).
- Mana shield drains a mage now 150% of the damage absorbed as Mana in PvP situations (previously 50%).
- Rune of power increases your spell damage by 30% in PvP combat (down from 40%).
- Frost. Glacial spike deals 20% less damage to enemy players. Ray of frost deals 15% less damage to enemy players.
Concentrated cold (PvP Talent) increases the damage of Frozen Orb by only 10% (previously 30%)
- Meridian blows (Azerite-ability) is 60% less effective in PvP situations
- Assassination, Deception
- Sharpened Blades (Azerite-ability) is in PvP situations, 65% less effective
- The effect of a full hit (Azerite-ability) was reduced in the fight with other players to 45%.
The Nerfs were needed?
The outcry of the community according to each case. Mainly the villains were a lot of players a thorn in the eye. So rogue could stack three times the effect of the “Sharpened blade” and up to 100,000 damage with one attack. This corresponds to the majority of players, around 80% of your life points.
What are the Nerfs coming?
Next, Blizzard has the arms warriors, beast mastery hunter and a discipline priest in our sights. You would have to suffer in one of the next Hotfixes are also strong cuts, to take them something of their dominance in PvP.
What do you think of these changes? A good thing, or too much?